photo HOME_zps6dpydmuv.png  photo am_zps6dndaoil.png  photo G_zpsoltu6gjh.png

Friday 12 February 2016

BLUE HAIR GIRL part 1

              There was a family who had married for several years but they still didn't have a child. One day, the wife acted strangely. She wasn't cheerful as always and this made the husband felt uneasy.That night, before they were going to sleep, the husband started a conversation. "What's wrong honey? You... were different lately". The wife replied with a soft voice. "I... I.. just wondered if you were having a plan to leave me." "Watch your mouth!" The husband was quite mad after hearing that. "How am I possibly leaving my dearly wife. Am I had done something that make you suspicious on me? If so, I'm sorry-" "N..no honey! You had took good care of me since we married and I'm really appreciate that. I..." The wife started to cry.The husband was very confused about what was happening to his wife."H..honey, what's wrong?"."I..I.. felt that I didn't fulfill my responsibility as a wife because I didn't give you a child". 


The husband hugs his wife and say "I would never leave you even it will cost my life. You didn't have to worry about having a child, it's not like that you can't pregnant, it was the matter of time okey?".Then, they fall a sleep.

                   The husband woke up in the morning and walked straight to his wife."Did you sleep well last night?" asked the wife. Although the husband had awaken from his sleep, but his mind was still half consciousness that he can't reply his wife.She woke up early to prepare a breakfast for them.It had been her routine since she married."Honey?" asked the wife. "Yes?" the husband replied.The wife silent for a moment before she started to talk."What is it?" The husband was eagerly to know what was his wife trying to tell."Could you come home early for today, I had something special for you tonight".A burst of laugh filling the entire house. "Is there something funny?!" The wife was mad as she thought her husband was make fun of her."Haha okey okey I'm sorry... as you wish honey...ouuww it's hurt!!" He scream in pain as his wife hit him."You were getting stronger didn't you?" The husband continued tease her even though he was in pain.The wife then, gave him the SUPER DUPER EVIL WIFE POWER attack! "AOUUUUUWWWWW!!!!!!! OKEY!! I'M SORRY!!" 

                   Before long, the husband went to work and the wife stayed at home. A thought came through her mind saying that it could be more fun if she was not alone. The sun almost reached it's peak. The wife had done cooking and she served it. She sat in front of her lunch and ate alone. She had done these for several years as she was left alone during her husband went to work. Then, the wife went out to a supermarket that quite far from her house because she want to escape being bored in the house alone. She wanted to prepare for tonight's special dinner for her husband as a way to thank him for loving and taking care of her. On the way home, she heard dog's barking. The wife followed the barking sound. She didn't know why she was very attracted to the sound although she knew that it was just an usual event for the neighborhood. Then, she saw a group of dog were surrounding an oval shape thing. The wife wondered what was that thing. She brace up to chase the group of dog using a stick.


At that moment, she realized that the oval shape thing was a capsule.



No comments:

Post a Comment