photo HOME_zps6dpydmuv.png  photo am_zps6dndaoil.png  photo G_zpsoltu6gjh.png

Wednesday 17 February 2016

BLUE HAIR GIRL part 4

                Then, they enter the examination room to see the wife."Thank goodness you're awake". Said the husband. "Mommy! Is it true that I'll have a friend soon?!" Hana was excited as that baby would be her first friend. "Why you didn't tell me that you're pregnant. How dare you did this to me, I'm your husband~~~". "Ah, hahah well I also didn't know that I was pregnant until today. Ah! so that's why I didn't have my period for two months. I just noticed it heheh." The wife replied. "You almost gave me a heart attack when I saw you lying on the floor!! Did you know that!!" The husband was quite mad but at the same time he felt relieved seeing her wife was in a good health. "I was very thankful to Hana for helping me." Hana smiled . "Mommy, daddy told me that my friend was inside your tummy, doesn't it mean that she was small?" Hana was curious. "He will grown up like you one day, and he was not just a friend, he is your brother." said the wife. "Ouh, so we will get a baby boy?" The husband tried to figure out the gender of the baby. "It doesn't confirm yet, but I'm hoping it was a boy since we already have a daughter."

               The next day at the kindergarten, Hana was eating her lunch. May I sit beside you?" Keisuke approached her. Hana was speechless. She was never expected that she would have a companion. "May I?" he asked again. "Ah..y..yes" Hana felt awkward with the situation. This was the first time other children treated nice to her. "Did you know me?" Keisuke started the conversation. "Y..you are our neighbor, K..Keisuke Toriyama isn't it?" Hana braced herself talking to him. "Yes, it's true. So then, wanna be my friend?"
Hana doesn't know what to do. Keisuke was the first person who talked and treated her nicely. She wonder is this what a friend looked like."I...want to be your friend!!"



They shaked their hands as a symbol of their friendship. Because of the happiness, she didn't noticed that her tears were flowing down her cheeks. So, today she make a friend named Keisuke Toriyama.

                One day, at Keisuke's house. "Keisuke!! Could you open the door please!" Keisuke quickly opened the door and wonder who was it. "Keisuke! it's me your cousin Namie!" A 4 years old girl hugged him as soon as he opened the door. "Namie? Why are you here?" Keisuke asked her. "My parents were working here for few years so I'll stay with you until my parents finished their work."She was very excited meeting with Keisuke. The next day, Hana went to school as usual while Keisuke's life changed a bit since Namie stayed with him. "W..who is this?" Hana asked Keisuke. "H..Hana, this is my cousin Namie. Namie, this is my friend Hana." "I didn't like her" Namie told Keisuke. Hana was silent. She already expected that type of situation. "Watch your mouth Namie!" Keisuke accidently raised his voice to Namie. "You siding her?! I'm your cousin!" Namie disappointed with Keisuke's action. She left both of them. "Hana, I'm so sorry about that." Keisuke apologized to Hana. "I..It's ok. You're a nice person Keisuke. I think she was a nice person too because she was your cousin isn't it?". Keisuke tried to persuade Namie and convince her that Hana was a nice person. From that day, Hana make Namie as her friends too. 

                 A few months passed, the wife's tummy were getting bigger each day. As always, the husband send Hana to the kindergarten first before he went to work. "Are you ready, children?" the teacher shouted. Today was the last school day for this year session. New years was around the corner. The teacher make a special trip for them. They will going to the zoo and having a picnic at the flower park. "Give me the ice cream!" one of the boy shouted. Some boys teased a boy by stealing his ice cream. "Catch us if you want the ice cream hahaha!" The boys were running around without unaware an incident could happen. At this moment, the children were walked in line along the side of the road. The boys continued teased their friend until they accidently bumped at Keisuke. Keisuke felt on the road. "Keisuke!!!" Hana shouted. There was a car speeding straight to him. Maybe the driver didn't noticed Keisuke was on the road because it happened in a blink of eye. Hana tried to grabbed him but she can't reached him and at the same time Keisuke saw a blue light touched his hand and pulled him to the other side of the road. "BAAAAAAMMMM!!"


The car strucked his left leg. The blue light was tried to save him but it couldn't make it in time. Keisuke loss his left leg. "AAAAAaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhh eerrrrgghhhh!!!!!" Keisuke shouted from the other side of the road. The teacher shocked when she saw Keisuke was sit at the other side of the road. The teacher tried to calm the other children while the other teacher crossed the road and tried to save him. "It was your fault!! you pushed him to the other side of the road right?! who else can do that if it wasn't you, blue hair alien!" Namie scolded Hana. "I..It wasn't me.." Hana didn't know what to do. "could you leave him alone! the existence of yours had cursed him loss his left leg!!" Hana cried, she totally thinks that she was the reason the accident happened.

4 comments:

  1. nice blog. lg best kalau ade shoutbox sbb sng nak bertegur sapa =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada terfikir gak nak wat sbenarnya hehehe..

      Delete
  2. is it a story telling?hehe juz kidding

    ReplyDelete